Did I mention that there are no strings attached?
It's true. The Dental Trade Alliance recently launched the “Oral Healthcare Can’t Wait™” Awareness Campaign to warn consumers about the risks of postponing regular dental checkups and treatment.
Therefore, the DTA with the help of my employer, Lanmark Group, has developed a strategic, fully-integrated, multi-faceted marketing campaign that is available to any and all dental practices for the taking...or download if you will.
This is slick, big-agency stuff that is beyond the budget of most dentists. Using the materials is pretty much a no-brainer in my book - Here's what I'm talking about:
- Oral Healthcare Can’t Wait logo and slogan
- Dedicated Oral Healthcare Can’t Wait website for dental professionals http://www.oralhealthcarecantwait.com/
- A special consumer web site as well -http://www.visityourdentistnow.com/
- Dental trade and print and online advertising support
- Consumer print and online advertising materials
- Professional and consumer public relations support
- Radio public service announcements
- Patient education brochures and posters
- Dental practice marketing tool kit to promote “Oral Healthcare Can’t Wait” campaign in local markets
- Online video for distribution via YouTube, etc.
- Statement stuffers
- Newsletter article
- E-mail template
- More items being continuously added
You may have to pay for some printing and ad placement, but the strategy and supporting materials of this campaign are gifts to the industry, to your practice and to consumers in communities across the country. Take advantage of these gifts by bookmarking http://www.oralhealthcarecantwait.com/ and then implementing the marketing materials provided.